Monday, September 1, 2008

Stroller saga continues

With all the trips to Dulles in the last couple of weeks, I "got" to go and test-drive strollers a couple more times. Each time I think it gets easier as I get used to the different models. And on Saturday, Steve even suggested he go and help decide instead of his former "whatever you think is best" stance. He was a good sport and was indeed helpful, but our eyes eventually glazed over so we walked around Wegmans and Super Target for a while and then had ribs and crab cakes at the wonderful Sweetwater Tavern.

Babies-R-Us had the new model of the Peg Perego Pliko, but ultimately I think we're going with a Combi because they are lighter (half the weight of a Graco travel system) and more compact when folded (much like an umbrella stroller). Now I just have to pick a model and stick with it! Unfortunately, Babies-R-Us only has 3 of the strollers and none of the associated car seats in the store to really get a feel for the travel system. I'm sure this is not the last you'll hear about it!

No comments: