Wednesday, July 1, 2009

You might be a Fredneck

If your bumper would go through most cars' windows and children could nap inside your tires...


...if you spend more than $25 on fireworks...

(photo courtesy The Winchester Star, yessir right there on our front page)

...if you tailgate at the grocery store on a Friday night...


...if a sign like this tempts you to buy a car (instead of the super deluxe pack of fireworks, roughly the same price)...


...or if you are a fan of your local bank on FaceBook...


...you might be a Fredneck.

3 comments:

WASPy Girl said...

Ha ha. I consider becoming a fan of the bank every time I pass the sign...But then I forget about it.

Brian said...

Didn't I take that picture of the tailgaters? I want my royalties.

Anne said...

Nooty, you can have all the proceeds even if "Here, take my camera and get a shot of those guys," doesn't really count as intellectual property.