Monday, June 9, 2008

Nursery

Since we have all this baby gear accumulating, we started rearranging the rooms in our house. The guest room is being moved to the basement bedroom. Fortunately the basement is clean and dry, and guests get their own bathroom instead of sharing with the baby (not to mention the TV down there).

So the nursery stuff is stacked against the walls simply because after getting all the furniture moved I had lost interest/energy for assembling the crib or moving the dresser. Riley is enjoying the large expanse of carpet (it's hot out and she plays solitaire if given two tennis balls).

I'm still with my palate of blues and greens, maybe a little yellow. Nope, I don't know if it is a boy or girl, and if it's a girl I wouldn't paint the place pink and purple anyway. Not until she is 4 and way into princesses.

No comments: