- liked the animals and the tractor pull at the county fair. I plugged her ears for the loud part, but she was fascinated.
- has started crying when I walk away. She still "goes" to strangers just fine, though.
- is starting to outgrow her 6-9mo clothes. My mother assures me she'll slow down soon.
- does a happy dance. She'll even do it when laying on her tummy or when someone is holding her. It's like, "I can't smile big enough, so I'm going to do a little dance."
- likes to taste test everything. Including hats. (That's Mary under there.)
- has finally gotten her toes in her mouth. Portable toys!
- chews on her thumb. Doesn't suck on it or take a paci, though.
- loves hair. Long hair, beard hair, leg hair. She plays with her own hair when she's drinking a bottle. With both hands.
- has started to "talk" more. Ya-ya-ya-ya-ra-ra-ra...
- thinks Riley playing fetch is hilarious. I think watching Olivia watching Riley is hilarious. She only laughs like this when she's tired. Or maybe it's when she's watching Riley fetch a ball.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
7 months old