Friday, August 14, 2009

Hours of entertainment

Who knew bits of bread could be so fascinating?


And remember the hat I knit while I was pregnant? Guess who it fits now? (She's flash-flinching, which makes for a funny face.)

(Thanks, Miss Cheryl, for the cool shirt!)

And remember when I was debating about whether to buy or make a shopping cart cover? I decided to make one. It even has toy loops. I still need to chain her to the cart install the strap, though, because Miss Olivia was always trying to turn around.

Oh, and remember how I made adjustable crib skirt? We lowered the mattress and I am still able to conceal a decent amount of stuff under the crib with no pooling of fabric.
Bear in mind that all these projects have taken months to come to fruition. I am not, and will never be, Martha Stewart.

No comments: