Monday, January 3, 2011

Three (Free)

Our little girl is three! 

Things she says that are too cute for me to correct:
banana (pronounces it BAH-na-na)
I dugot (forgot)
wockles (waffles)
magmets (magnets)
yay-ah, thay-at ("yeah," "that" said with two syllables - she did not get this from me)
Chicken Way (Chick-fil-A)
F instead of Th (I'm free)
W instead of L (Wowes not Lowes) or R (Wiwey is our dog)

Favorite color: yellow.  And red.  And blue.

Future occupation: "When I get old enough I work on a cherry picker. I work on the wires. I put the cones out."

Favorite toys: baby stroller, playdough, stickers, ball

Playing "Jump on the Cushions"
Often heard saying/singing:
"I want to do it BY MYSELF"
"Why?"
"Daddy, you're funny."
Jingle Bells
ABCD (the alphabet song)
"Good to SEE you"
"You happy, Mommy?"
"Peanut butter!  Jelly!  Jelly!  Jelly!"

She had a great time at Grandma & Poppy's house in New York over Christmas, surrounded by aunts and uncles (and their tablets) to play with.  

Happy birthday, Olivia!



No comments: